Chocolate Custard | Chocolate Custard Pudding | Quick Dessert | Chocolate Recipes
#ChocolateCustard #ChocolateCustardPudding #QuickDessert #ChocolateRecipes #darkchocolate #chocolatepudding
Here is the link to Amazon HomeCooking Store where I have curated products that I use and are similar to what I use for your reference and purchase
Semi Sweet Dark Chocolate – 200 Gms (Buy: https://amzn.to/2uRPjZY)
Custard Powder – 2 Tbsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/38lgESN)
Boiled Milk – 500 Ml (Buy: https://amzn.to/2Gz9D4r)
Condensed Milk – 100 Gms (Buy: https://amzn.to/3982zIL)
Chocolate chips (Buy: https://amzn.to/3ctv59F)
1. Cut the dark sweet cooking chocolate into smaller bits.
2. Dissolve the custard powder in milk. This is boiled and cooled milk.
3. Pour boiled and cooled full fat milk into a saucepan.
4. Once the milk is warm, add the condensed milk to the milk.
5. Mix using a wire whisk.
6. Add the chocolate pieces to the milk.
7. Whisk until the chocolate is completely dissolved.
8. Now add the custard milk mixture slowly while whisking.
9. Continue to whisk to avoid lumps until the mixture thickens.
10. Turn off the stove.
11. Pour the mixture in serving cups while it is hot as this will set as it cools.
12. Put them in the fridge for 2 hours for them to set completely.
13. Sprinkle some chocolate chips over the pudding as garnish.
14. Serve it chilled.
You can buy our book and classes on https://www.21frames.in/shop
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow/
A Ventuno Production : https://www.ventunotech.com/