Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies Recipe
Peanut Butter Cookies:
- 4 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups (Gluten Free) Oat flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- ¼ cup your favorite flavor fruit preserves
- 2 tablespoons milk or almond milk
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar (a little more or less depending on how sweet your jelly is)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream together the peanut butter and cream cheese.
- Add the sugars, egg, and vanilla extract.
- Sift together the oat and almond flours, baking powder, and salt. Then add these dry ingredients to the wet ingredient mixture and mix until blended.
- Roll the dough into tablespoon sized balls and place onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment or a Silpat…or make big cookies with roughly 3 tablespoons worth of dough.
- Bake for 10ish minutes (or 15-17 minutes for the big cookie size) at 350 degrees. You just want the cookies to be browned basically only on the bottoms and maybe a little on the edges. When there are cracks all over the tops of the cookies they are probably done. While the cookies are baking, make the jelly glaze by beating together the powdered sugar, jelly, and milk. As soon as the cookies come out of the oven spread/drizzle them with the glaze.